miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Happy Halloween


So I'm not normally a Halloween fan, but as you all know, I get super excited for pretty much anything, and Halloween 2012 in Spain was no different. I get scared by scary halloween costumes, so thought I would opt for something more happy and girly. Me and my friend Amy got our cavegirl on, with the help of some beautiful 4 euro leopard print leggings from the Chinese shop over the road, and I've got to say I was pretty happy with the result. We had a chilled out evening carving pumpkins and attempting to make pumpkin soup (not quite perfect), and then had a little Halloween party before heading out to an Erasmus party. We ended up having an amazing night, although I've got to admit I did really miss spending Halloween in Newcastle with my faves...



Catherine x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario