sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

I NEED YOU!

I am writing this entry not about something that I have already done, but about something that I will be doing in September. This year I have decided to run a half marathon to raise money for the charity Macmillan Cancer Support,



http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Home.aspx Here is a little bit about the charity.
In brief, they are a charity that help not only those directly affected by cancer, but also their families. They have helped my family when both of my Grandads were suffering from cancer, and their support was invaluable.



This event is taking place on Sunday September 15th in Newcastle Upon Tyne, and fingers crossed that I make it round in a decent-ish time! As I said, I am doing this to raise money for charity which is where you guys come in... if you would like to sponsor me and help me reach my target, you can do it online. 

http://www.justgiving.com/CatherineNay This is the link, and honestly, any amount you can give would make a huge difference. The work this charity does is so important and helps so many people, and together we can help to ensure that they are able to continue doing so...

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and thankyou in advance if you donate!

Catherine x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario