jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Here's to an incredible year...

So my time in Vigo is drawing to an end, and as I am preparing to leave I have been reflecting on my best moments from the year. I have spent an incredible 8 months in Spain, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the World. I have met some amazing people, and people who will definitely be friends for life. I am so happy to have had this opportunity, and for anyone thinking about doing an Erasmus year abroad, or working as a Language Assistant for the British Council in the future.... DO IT!! You will not regret it. This has hands down been the best year of my life, and I am sad that it is ending.... 

BUT I cannot complain too much... this Summer I have some amazing plans:
1st Stop = Greece!! Athens, Mykonos and Santorini with some of Vigo's finest
2) Italy!!!!!! So excited to be popping my Italian cherry with a trip to visit Giuseppe near Verona!
3) Lisbon: I am studying for 3 weeks in July in the Portuguese capital and cannot wait!
4) SOUTH AMERICA!!! Possibly the one I am most excited for.... me and my best friend will be travelling for 5 weeks through Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS MY LIFE!!! 

But now it's time for some of my favourite photos and memories from my 8 months as an assistant in Vigo....



 



















To all of my beautiful friends: I love you! Thankyou for the incredible memories, and for sharing this year with me.... this is not goodbye, it's simply HASTA LUEGO bitchesss!

Catherine x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario