domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

Adventures



Despite being pretty happy with everything at the moment, there is one aspect that I'm not quite so happy with. When I first started my Year Abroad I made the decision that I would travel as much as possible. I did pretty well in my first semester, but I have been pretty rubbish so far in 2013. Obviously I popped back to England briefly, but other than that I have been a lazy little shit. When my parents came to visit last week it made me realise that there are still so many places that I want to go this year both locally and more further afield. It's February already, time has been flying, and I only have 3 more months living the dream in Spain. So it's time for me to hurry up and book some flights already. I've already planned a trip to Valencia for Las Fallas in March, a trip home for Easter and a beautiful sunny getaway with the girls to Greece in June, but I need something sooner! So where to go?! 

Here are a few ideas that are in my head right now...who knows what will come of it.

Berlin - I've never been to Germany before so I really would love to go before this year is out. I wanted to go around Christmas time but the flights were super expensive, so hopefully this could be a trip for the Spring

Prague - This photo says it all. A pretty city with interesting culture.... definitely one for the wishlist.

Lisbon - It's pretty cheap to get to Lisbon by bus from Vigo, and I feel like this one is a MUST before I leave. The only place in Portugal that I have been to is Porto, which I loved, and not only would this be a good opportunity to explore more of Portugal, but also to practice my horrific Portuguese. Winner winner chicken dinner.


So those are just a few suggestions of some places I would love to go. If you have any other suggestions, or wanna be my travel buddy, let me know ;)

Catherine x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario