viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

The best year of my life


It has been ages since I wrote on here, so thought I'd give you an update on the final part of my year abroad, and easily one of the best bits. We set off for South America at the beginning of August on a 5 week adventure travelling through Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Just like when we were in Portugal, I was with my best buddy Nat, and we had honestly the most amazingn five weeks... I would do pretty much anything to be back there soaking up the sun, exploring incredible places, meeting beautiful people and truly having the time of our lives.



 Sao Paolo --> Iguazu Falls --> Rosario --> Buenos Aires --> Colonia del Sacremento --> Montevideo --> Punta del Este --> Porto Alegre --> Florianopolis --> Curitiba --> Rio de Janeiro --> Ilha Grande --> Paraty




I've said it before, and I would say it a million times over: if you get the chance to do what I have done this year, GO FOR IT! Hands down this has been the most incredible year of my life so far, and this will not be the last time that I travel... the World is full of opportunities, of places that are just waiting to be discovered, and of amazing people that will make your experiences even more unforgettable. So if you are thinking of doing a year abroad or of going travelling DO IT! Book your ticket, plan your route and go have the time of your life. The World is out there waiting for you to go and explore!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario